Every student, who wants to apply for Australia study visa, must know the factors which Australian High Commission considers for visa approval.
1. Academic Requirements: To get entry into an Australian undergraduate course you will need to have an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12), or the overseas equivalent. Some undergraduate courses may also have specific pre-requisite subjects. For postgraduate entry requires satisfactory completion of at least one degree at undergraduate level, or equivalent overseas qualification and some course requires relevant work experience into consideration. At present many education providers requires Academic 60% overall score to consider an applicant for acceptance.
2. English language requirements: English language requirements vary between institutions, and the level of course you want to study. Most education providers require IELTS 6.0 for Diploma and/or Bachelors level and 6.5 for Masters Level. Other accepted tests: TOEFL, PTE, CAE & OET.
3. Evidence of funds to support your study: You need to have sufficient fund that is genuinely available to you, to pay for your course fees, and travel and living costs for you and your accompanying family members while you are in Australia. You might need to provide evidence of your financial capacity with your visa application.
4. Overseas Student Health Cover: Australia has a special system of health cover for international students called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). It will help you pay for medical or hospital care you may need while you’re studying in Australia; it will also contribute towards the cost of most prescription medicines and an ambulance in an emergency. When studying in Australia, you will need OSHC for yourself, and any family travelling with you, before you arrive. It is a requirement of your student visa that you maintain OSHC for the duration of your time on a student visa in Australia.
5. Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement: The genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement is an integrity measure to ensure that the student visa program is used as intended and not as a way for international students to maintain ongoing residency in Australia.
The GTE requirement applies to all student visa applicants. You must satisfy AHC that you have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily as a student. To assess this, AHC will consider:
* Your circumstances in your home country | your immigration history | if you are under 18 years of age, the intention of your parent, legal guardian or spouse of the applicant | any other relevant matter.
The GTE requirement provides a useful way to help identify those applicants who are using the student visa program for motives other than gaining a quality education. The GTE requirement is not designed to exclude those students who, after studying in Australia, go on to develop the skills required by the Australian labour market and apply to obtain permanent residency.
We consider, Academic up to 58% and IELTS 5.5 / No, initial deposit or payment for Application | Apply now for Diploma, Adv. Diploma, Bachelors & Masters. Various Courses: Nursing, IT, Business/Accounting, Engineering, Hospitality, HR, Leadership Mgmt., Early Childhood…..and many more…..